Monday 30 July 2012

Pin A Day - Launch

I love Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day .... I even tried to do it a few times ... but I don't have an iPhone and I seem to leave my phone in odd places (or Turtle does) and thanks to my "everything is mine" Turtle, my camera is broken.

My solution?

A Pin A Day!

I had so much fun with the Pin Hunt as part of the opening celebrations and we all loved an excuse, nay a reason to be on Pinterest. What better reason to make a regular habit of it.

I will "pin" the pinspiration list each month on a newly created board in Pinterest as well as having a list here for you to use and of course I will have it available on my Facebook page.

Please join me on a Pin A Day ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, would love to know what is on your mind...